The 16th European Society for Developmental Perinatal and Paediatric Congress was held from 20th to 23rd June 2017 in Leuven, Belgium.
The congress was organized under the supervision of Professor Karel Allegaert, past president of ESDPPP
The aim of the meeting was to provide a forum for the presentation and exchange of research findings and innovative ideas regarding the topic of perinatal and paediatric pharmacology.
In particular, the program included the following sessions:
- Infectious diseases: from prevention to tailored treatment
- Pediatric clinical pharmacology in the intensive care setting
- Pediatric pharmacovigilance and safety
- Perinatal clinical pharmacology
- How to stimulate collaboration between European and American investigators in the field of developmental, perinatal and paediatric pharmacology
- New tools and approaches to further improve pediatric pharmacotherapy and studies
PPT “From Then To Now and Beyond. NICHD Research in Pediatric Therapeutics“, George Giacoia, 22 June 2017