The 15th European Society for Developmental Perinatal and Paediatric Congress was held from 23rd to 26th June 2015 in Hotel Metropol Palace Belgrade, Serbia.
The aim of the meeting was to provide a forum for the presentation and exchange of research findings and innovative ideas regarding the topic of perinatal and paediatric pharmacology:
- Quality Management in COMMON DISEASES
- YOUNG HOTSHOTS throughout the WORLD
- SYSTEMS PHARMACOLOGY – HEALTH TECHNOLOGY – the NEXT STEP
- Paediatric Pharmacology Environment – WHAT IS CHANGING?
- Paediatric Pharmacotherapy – OFF- LABEL or OFF- KNOWLEDGE?
- LATE BREAKING NEWS in Paediatric and Perinatal Pharmacology
We hope that the meeting will be an enriching scientific experience and will be also an enjoyable event in Belgrade. The city of Belgrade was voted as the ultimate “party city” being evidence of a joyful and fruitful exchange of ideas and feelings about life. Over 2000 years of history are visible in the historical center and Belgrade hosts the largest Serbian university.
The congress was organized under the supervision of Professor Milica Bajčetić, past president of ESDPPP